The World's Fair: 1939 -1940
World's Fairs: New York, 1939-40
Run time 10:32Producer UnknownAudio/Visual none, color
Various amateur films, download from Archive.org, are edited and condensed to show what a day at the World’s Fair.
* The World's Fair 1939 1940 from afar, Crowds entering the park.
* Countries and state buildings; USA, Poland, Venezuela, League of Nations, Itlaila, New York, Russia, Japan, Ireland, Argentina.
* Amusement rides and demonstrations.
* Shows and parades
* Commercial and technological exhibits.
* Gardens and flowers.
* Night life, City of Light and fireworks.
August 13, 2009
As a World's Fair Memorabilia Collector of 20 yrs, this helps give meaning to many of the artifacts I now own. Narration would be helpful but it's also interesting to see it from the 'home movie' perspective. Thanks for posting this.